Become a forum for the exchange of ideas and for research and capacity building in public governance so as to promote citizen participation in public affairs and to widen the options considered by policy makers in devising appropriate solutions.
Promote good governance and evidence-based policy making through a program of high quality research studies and their dissemination on a large scale.
- Carry out studies on public policy research, analysis, and evaluation.
- Act as an independent voice in governance and public policy debates.
- Be a forum for the exchange of ideas and opinions between the various stakeholders in the public policy process.
- Contribute to the debate within society and in the media on current and emerging public policy issues and raise public awareness regarding their importance.
- Build capacities and expertise in the area of public policy and management.
- Promote the efforts of Tunisian and Arab experts in public policy and governance and develop exchanges and networking opportunities between them.
Fields of interest
- Public governance and administrative reform.
- Local governance.
- E-governance and open governance.
- Capacity building in the public sector.
- Public policies in education and health.
- We are a founding member of MENAPAR (http://menapar.net/menapar/). We are also a member of the board of MENAPAR.
- We are organizing the second MENAPAR conference .
- We are partnering with IIAS to organize MENAPAR.
- We partnered with TEN (Tunisian evaluation network) and the Jasmine foundation on some activities. TEN on Baladiti, and Jasmine on the conference on public policy evaluation (April 2014).